Monday, January 4, 2010

Cambodia with no bikes



I shall be in Cambodia for 2 weeks for my annual visit to COSI Orphanage and thereafter to Siem Reap with my Australian church. This time, I'm not bringing my bikes due to lack of luggage space. This is the first time I'm travelling without my foldies and I feel like I didn't bring along my "legs".

Fortunately, I have left "Blackie", a Bridgestone foldy that I bought in 08 and I hope its still in working condition. Phomn Penh sells plenty of used bikes from Japan and I got mine at US$60 only and left it for one of the boys to use.

I guess in Siem Reap, where the famous Angkor Wat is, I will try to get rental bikes but somehow, it wont be the same as having my own foldies. So apologies for the lack of postings for the next 2 weeks but I will get back online when I can.
.

1 comment:

ChrisW said...

you've got a touch of FBWS *

*Folding Bike Withdrawal Symptoms