Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Brompton @ Kalbarri





My good friend Rod returned my Brompton tonight after his holiday up north in Kalbarri. It was his first time with a foldy and could not stop singing praises of its remarkable performance. Seems he took it out every morning for a 10km exercise ride along the beautiful coast. One thing he could not get use to was the attention the "little" bike drew.


He's going down south to Albany in Jan and has asked if he could take old Brompy again... I should start a Folding Bike rental business soon. What do you reckon?

4 comments:

Taiwoon said...

well I think you got ur good friend into foldies...it is a long slippery path from here.. Maybe a rental is a good idea! That way can justify to buy the next bike... :)

Oldyonfoldy said...

I always love good reasons to buy yet another bike :) Giving people foldinitis is very pleasurable.

http://lovethefold.blogspot.com/2008/06/true-story-about-foldinitis.html

Taiwoon said...

yes, I read that and laughed! It is also healthy too.. maybe u should take a group photo of ur "fleet"...that would be a cool photo!

ChrisW said...

Bro, I can take charge of your South East Asia office, since I use your bikes quite a lot !