1. Brompton M6, Beige - 2003
2. Dahon Speed Pro, Orange - 2007 - Australia
3. Pacific Carry Me, White - 2007
4. Pacific Carry Me, Red - 20075. Bike Friday Tikit, White - 2009
6. Bike Friday Expedition, Black - 2010
7. Bike Friday Pocket Sport, Red - 2011
8. Bridgestone MB3, Red - 1994 - Australia (fully restored thanks to Rebound Centre in 2013)
9. Bridgestone XO5, Green - 1994 - Australia
10. Mamachari Japanese market bike, Silver - maybe 2003 (not sure, got it used)
11. Giant Momentum Mocha - Turquoise - Apr 2016 - Australia
1. Prodeco Mariner 7 E Bike, White - 2012/2015
2. Prince Tony recumbent, White - 2013/2016
3. Mamachari Bridgestone Jobno, Gray - 2013/2017
4. Surly Long Haul Trucker, Battleship Gray - 2008/2017
Recumbent trike Update Nov 16
The Prince Tony special 2013 Trike, White - Australia. Sold to a cyclist who injured his shoulder and required a recumbent to continue cycling.
Update 14 Feb 13 - Surly sold in Jan 2013. Hardly used. New owner is thrilled and Im very glad.
Update 17 June 15 - Surly bought back as the owner was selling. It didn't see any real touring action but still gave Mary lots of fun. Back with new Paul-Canti brakes and Planet full fenders. Now a good reason to go for that really long tour.
Update 25 Nov 15 - Sold the Prodeco Mariner 7 Electric Foldie, White. Bought Nov 2012 Australia. This e-bike was mainly used by my son to go uni when he didn't yet have his driving license. He uses his Piaggio Typhoon moped mostly now and the Prodeco was collecting dust. She found a new owner, a young 14yo whose mom bought it for her birthday. What impressed me on this bike was its long range and exceptional after sales service from Randy Elliot. Great memories!
Update June 2017 - The Bridgestone Jobno which I bought from Japan in 2013 has also been neglected. I only rode it about 5 times. It has found a new owner, one of my very good mates George Kee. George is a Bridgestone bicycle enthusiast and I am very glad he appreciates this beautiful Japanese bicycle.